The Panerai Source Forums

The Ultimate Panerai Discussion Forum!
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:25 am 
Panerai Newbie
Panerai Newbie

i recently did get in a trade from a member on paneristie a pam 275, i like it very much but eventually want a Pam 372 or a 217 in very good condition also with all boxes and paper work but im also interested in :

Rolex
- deepsea

Panerai
- Large versions 44mm and up (multiple watches accepted (Panerai sandwich dial preferred)

the 275 is in very good condition with all 3 boxes and paperwork and it was sold in the EU on 8.2011 the watch does have the rare dot dail (day/night) indicator, later versions (K) does have am/pm on the left of the dial. This is is the J number and one of 500 made

the croco strap is as new, worn 2 times only and the rubber strap is used but still as new.

trading valeu is 14750 usd, this watch is also posted on WUS and Paneristie

watch is in the EU but will ship wordwide, lowball offers will be kindly ignored

trade note:

trade is +/- so like on the deepsea you must add money

the watch you haver must be in very good condition, unpolished/buffed with all boxes and paperwork and not older then 4-5 years
The watch is in Europe so EU trades preferred but "not" necessary (EU taxes/VAT is already payed for this watch)

multiple watches accepted (Panerai preferred)

you can mail/pm me for more questions, got references on other forums like WUS USN etc for buying and trading high dollar watches, look for the same username, face to face deals are accepted in Holland

photos of the actual watch: