The Panerai Source Forums

The Ultimate Panerai Discussion Forum!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:15 am 
Panerai Newbie
Panerai Newbie

Hello everyone,

I am a fan of watches, mainly Omega and Panerai and realizable passion for Panerai straps, they built entirely by hand including stitching, leather and use only top quality Italian leather and leather used and the oldest possible for vintage straps on implement any request I can strap to measure 24 mm., 26 mm. and 27 mm. Panerai for each model, the creation can be followed and project with me from start to finish choosing the type of leather, color and stitching, you can get an idea of viewing my photobucket, the link can be found in my signature.

I should point out that in any case not a professional but just an enthusiast.

The prices in this listing means only for the pieces available for sale at the time, for any requests for custom straps, costs will vary with the problems of implementing the strap and materials required for its implementation ..

These are some of the straps are currently on sale:

Black 24x24 130X80X4, 5 real leather suitable for all Pam Luminor 44 mm. € 70.00 + shipping for

Brown hammered 26X26 140x90x4 real leather + leather soft suitable for Pam 47 mm. especially for Fiddy € 70.00 + shipping

Brown 24x24 135X80X4 real leather suitable for all Pam Luminor 44 mm. € 70.00 + shipping for

Brown Vintage 26X26 145X75x5 ammo strap made from leather of a very old ammunition suitable for Vintage Navy 47 mm. SOLD to a nice forum member!

Croco stamped 24x24 125X80x4 suitable for all Pam Luminor 44 mm. € 65.00 + shipping for

Brown Smooth 24x24 120X75x4 suitable for all Pam Luminor 44 mm. SOLD! but you can get it back on demand

Leather clear 26x24 mounted 110X72X4 adapt quickly to all Radiomir € 65.00 + shipping

26X24 leather suitable for all 115x75x4 Radiomir € 60.00 + shipping

Some straps are without holes, this was done on purpose because some fans prefer to make a single forum, that the strap is a very custom piece!

If you believe that any model might interest you send me a PM and I'll be happy to give you bn all the information you need.

a salute to all the fans and thanks for looking....

and if anyone wants to see all my straps ......... here is the link of my album

http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae12 ... =slideshow