The Panerai Source Forums

The Ultimate Panerai Discussion Forum!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:15 pm 
Panerai Regular
Panerai Regular

Up for sale is a LIKE NEW Panerai Radiomir 183 which was purchased by me from a US Authorized Panerai Dealer on January 8th 2011. This watch is 3 weeks old, worn ONCE, and is in showroom condition. There isn’t a scratch anywhere on the watch; it’s absolutely flawless as you can see from the photos.

Unfortunately I didn’t fall in love with the Radiomir line as I hoped so my loss is your gain. The watch comes COMPLETE with everything you would receive from an AD; triple boxes, papers, warranty card which is stamped by the AD, registration card, tags, and bezel protector are all included. This is the full package! This watch has never even been registered with Panerai, you can send in the registration card and register it in your name.

**Note** I decided NOT to take the standard brown calf strap so I paid extra and upgraded to a 26mm Panerai OEM Honey Brown Crocodile strap with Polished Panerai Buckle.

Price - SOLD shipped in the US via USPS Express w/Insurance. Worldwide shipping available at an additional cost.

Payment – Wire transfer preferred, Paypal +3.5%

Thanks for looking.