The Panerai Source Forums

The Ultimate Panerai Discussion Forum!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:32 pm 
Panerai Newbie
Panerai Newbie

Rusty Collection is introducing the new Rusty RT11 Series Straps. Rusty Collections will be running a special promotion price of 10% off retail price (except crocs, stingray, and ammo straps) to introduce the new RT11 straps.

All straps are 100% handmade and customizable in different sizes, stitch style, stitch color, and keeper (1 big floating keeper or 2 keepers, 1 fixed and 1 floating). Buckles are optional accessories. Please go to order page for more details on how to order.

Customization on Exotic Straps

Since my specialization is in exotic skins, I am open to any customization per your request. Usually I can make them to your spec, so throw your ideas to me at [email="rustycollections@gmail.com"]rustycollections@gmail.com[/email] and make that fantasy into reality.

Some customization

1. Matching iPhone 4 snap on case with matching Watch Strap

2. Customized Stingray model C to go with a deployant clasp buckle

3. A Bell & Ross type strap with Stingray Model A leather

4. Natural hornback lizard with flat tip

With that said, first I would like to introduce my new Limited Edition Straps line up. These straps are limited to its hide availability. This line up will be updated periodically for its availability on current offerings and to introduce new straps. Take advantage of the promotional price and the limited availability, and be the first one to sport these straps.

Epic Strap

There are two colors for this limited edition Epic Strap which is made from that famous designer Epi leather line. This strap texture resembles shark strap, but without the shark price. Please note that this is a calf leather. The first is in brown color. Retail price is US$125 shipped within USA. For limited time only, this strap can be had at US113 shipped within USA. Grab this exclusive strap while it lasts.

The second is in purple color. It will look awesome on a PVD watch. I will post pics with a 292 shortly.

Vintage Buffalo Strap

This vintage buffalo strap is an instant classic. The wonderful brown color and the 'cracked leather' grain will surely be a match to any watch. The availability is very limited. Retail price is US$120 shipped within USA. Promotional price is US$110 shipped within USA.

Nerazzuro Canvas strap

The last strap in our new Limited Edition series is the nerazzuro canvas. This strap has its special distinction with blue canvas looks with leather feeling, and can be worn in any occasion, let it be a casual evening with your special one or a formal event. Retail price is US$125 shipped within USA. Promotional Price is US$115 shipped within USA.

In addition to the Limited Edition series, I am also adding more variants to our current strap offerings. Below is my new addition

Calf Strap

The first one of the new calf strap is the new nubuck strap. The nubuck feels soft on your skin, and this strap is wearable in any occasions, be that in a wedding or working the BBQ grill on a tail gate party. This nubuck strap is water resistant meaning the strap won't stain with few water drops, in fact once the strap dries off from the water drops, it will look as if it never happens. Retail price is US$99 shipped within USA. Promotional price is US$88 shipped within USA.

Please note on the side of the strap.

This nubuck strap comes with two different type of finishes, normal and rough finish.

Normal finish can be identified by the smooth brown finish to match the color of the strap.

Rough finish can be identified by the nubuck feel finish on the side.

The next calf strap is a classic calf strap. A must have in any strap collection. Retail price is US$90 shipped within USA. Promotional price is US$83 shipped within USA.

Lizard Strap

I will periodically introducing new colors to the lizard strap. If you would like to customize a special color, please inquiry to [email="rustycollections@gmail.com"]rustycollections@gmail.com[/email] for more information.

Lizard strap is updated with a new black lizard strap. This lizard strap in belly cut resembles crocs belly cut but without the crocs price. Retail price is US$110 shipped within USA. Promotional price is US$99 shipped within USA.

Natural Lizard

First is the hides of the skin. This is a very beautiful lizard skin, you can see the texture on the lizard skin, lil hornback all over, you can even feel the hornback as you touch it. This is my favourite, only one hide for this type as you can see below. Retail price is US$110 shipped within USA. Promotional Price is US$99 shipped within USA.

Details of the skin

For natural lizard, there are three types of straps I can make

a. Belly and hornback lizard strap

For this strap, the cut is made across the lil horn and the belly, therefore on the lug end of the strap, that's the horn while on the tail end of the strap, that's the belly part of the lizard

b. Belly lizard

For this type of strap, the skin is cut from the belly, therefore it has the little books, and it will always be white. Perfect for your lady watch. :) Please see below.

c. Horn lizard strap

For this type of strap, the skin is cut from the back of the lizard, where it has the lil horn.

Python Strap

For python strap, I will be introducing new color into this python strap over time. If you have a special color that you would like to make strap, please contact me at [email="rustycollections@gmail.com"]rustycollections@gmail.com[/email]for special customization.

All the colors shown below are not just limited to what I can do for your python strap. I have other colors available for strap and they are

a. Pink Melody
b. Brilliant Orange
c. Chili Red
d. Midnight Blue
e. Dark Knight
f. Havana Brown Natural Python
g. White Natural Python
i. Turquoise Blue

Please note that you can order python straps with any available colors from the list above. For color sample, please email me at [email="rustycollections@gmail.com"]rustycollections@gmail.com[/email]

In addition to natural color python, a "black mamba" python strap is also added to add variety. Black always match perfectly with any watch. Can be made with red stitch as well. Retail price is US$110 shipped within USA. Promotional price is US$99 shipped within USA.

Another new color introduced in python strap is yellow python. Yellow screams attention and perfect for any GTG. Retail price is US$110 shipped within USA. Promotional price is US$99 shipped within USA.

Red color always mean sporty, so it's a must have for your strap library. Below is a red python with black stitch.

These are some naturally colored python skin. Very beautiful pattern and can only make your watch stands out more. Please check out the gallery section for more pictures. Retail price is US$110 shipped within USA. Promotional Price is US$99 shipped within USA.

Dark Blue Python in Women Size

Non polished skin

Non polished python skin strap with stitchless style white stitch

Details of the non polished python strap

Non polished python strap with closed style white stitch

Non polished python strap with stitch details

Polished skin (only has 1 hide with about 3 meters (~10 feet) length, so place your order before it’s gone)

Polished python strap with closed style white stitch

Polished strap with stitch detail

Polished Strap with stitchless style white stitch

Polished Strap with stitchless details

Stingray Strap

There are currently 3 stingray models with 8 different colors (black, blue, baby blue, brown, grey, green, maroon red, red) that are in offering. Below are just samples on how the color would look like on a strap.

Model C is best ordered with one custom hole per your request or no holes at all if you like to punch it yourself as many holes will ruined the pearl of the watch.

No promotional price on stingray strap.

Model A - Plain – retail price is US$110 includes shipping to anywhere in USA

Black

Blue

Brown

Grey

Green

Maroon Red

All of Model A lineup from top to bottom

Left: Blue and Marron Red
Middle: Black and Grey
Right: Brown and Green

Model B - Regular Pearl – retail price is US$120 includes shipping to anywhere in USA

Black

Blue

Baby Blue

Brown

Grey

Green

Red

Model C - Full Pearl – retail price is US$130 includes shipping to anywhere in USA

Black

Blue

Baby Blue

Brown

Grey

Green

Maroon Red

Red

Ready Stock Stingray Strap

All ready stock stingray strap is 50% off regular price. Price below is already reflected the discounted price.

Please note that this ready stock is heavily discounted because these were the very first strap I ever made. A lot of improvements have been made to my straps ever since such as the thickness of these straps is 3 mm vs what I have now at 4 mm, better leather on the back of the strap, and many others. Therefore please note these differences before making your orders. If you would like the newer and better stingray straps, please order the new customized one. :)

Model A - For ready stock strap, the price is US$55 shipped within USA.
Model B - For ready stock strap, the price is US$60 shipped within USA.
Model C - For ready stock strap, the price is US$65 shipped within USA.

Stingray Model A and B straps come with five pre punched holes and use white stitch. Only Stingray Model C straps are not pre punched. That means these model C straps can be pre hole-punched to your specification as to show off the pearls on the skin. :)

Here are all the straps readily available to purchase
Strap # Model Strap Size Strap Color Quantity
1 A 24 24 75 130 Brown 2x
2 A 24 24 80 135 Brown (SOLD) 1x
3 C 24 24 90 155 Black (SOLD) 1x
4 B 24 24 75 130 Black (SOLD) 1x
5 B 24 24 85 140 Black (SOLD) 1x
6 B 24 24 80 135 Black (SOLD) 1x
7 B 24 24 75 130 Grey (SOLD) 1x
8 B 24 24 80 135 Grey (SOLD) 1x
9 B 24 24 85 140 Grey 1x
10 B 24 24 90 145 Grey 1x