The Panerai Source Forums

The Ultimate Panerai Discussion Forum!
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC

The most important thing when you buy a good watch strap is...
Poll ended at Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:10 pm
Branding 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Quality 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Budget 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Design 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:10 pm 
Panerai Newbie
Panerai Newbie

Attachment:
File comment: Light Blue Crocodile for One Fine Day by ZIRDIVA
DSC06109.JPG
DSC06109.JPG [ 230.38 KiB | Viewed 16375 times ]
:idea: ZIRDIVA, the Art of Watch Strap

We are here to make the finest quality watch strap in order to match the best with persona lifestyle and enhance your watch with ZIRDIVA design.

ZIRDIVA watch strap was founded from watch lover’s passion. For over 7 years that I fell in love in the art of timepieces, I believe that one of the pride for all watch's lover, is to have the right combination of finest watch and its strap reflecting who you are. And I found genuine exotic leather watch straps are one of the best representatives which enhance my personality and put a stamp on who I really am. So, that moment makes me eager to learn from scratch making premium quality watch straps to all my friends, to all of you and to all the watch lovers.

ZIRDIVA has provided you with various types of unique texture leather pieces, such as Crocodile, Tilapia, Ostrish, Stingray, Toad, Shark and identity piece of Calf. Besides, we do pay attention on all the handicraft process like edging, stitching, etc. Our top of mind, we would like to design each premium quality strap that would reflect your uniqueness and characteristic the best. That's the beginning of ZIRDIVA, then we have been searching around for best genuine leathers from all the places over the world and working hard to perfect crafting them exclusively for your favorite watch case.

With our 2 year experience on watch strap artwork and strong intention to be one of the best watch strap makers in the world, ZIRDIVA will never stop innovating and devoting our best to make your desired watch straps with premium quality, creative design and innovative techniques at all time and hereafter.

You can visit us at http://www.facebook.com/zirdiva

Attachments:
File comment: Play around with Cow Hair by ZIRDIVA
DSC06252.jpg
DSC06252.jpg [ 252.7 KiB | Viewed 16375 times ]
File comment: Big Horn Back by ZIRDIVA
DSC06024.JPG
DSC06024.JPG [ 65.98 KiB | Viewed 16375 times ]