The Panerai Source Forums

The Ultimate Panerai Discussion Forum!
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:35 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:30 pm 
Panerai Regular
Panerai Regular

Thought these might be of particular interest to those who have not seen a PAM in real life, what magnificent design!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:35 am 
Panerai Regular
Panerai Regular

Thanks Altair!
I am new to this forum as well, post mostly in Breitlingsource.com.
Thank you for these pics. I have only seen one in real life, and I plan on paying a visit to an AD in Vancouver this coming weekend. I always liked the simple elegance of these watches, even though they are robust and rugged, they have a simplicity in their cases and dials that I have seen in no other makes. The Historic PAM112 caught my eye first, as I was looking for a watch with no complications, but a decent size, and quite water resistant, with a screw in watertight crown. I don't do any diving, but I like a good crown. The Panerai fits all these things. Now I am starting to really take a shine to the Radiomir, and I really appreciate your photos. How does the "lug" attach into the case? I really like the way that the strap is attached to the case on this one.
This really is a very sophisticated and intriguing line of watches, and the more I learn about them the more fascinated I become. I am seriously considering selling a couple of my Breitlings - Steelfish and Blacksteel - to fund one of these. Else I will continue to learn more about them, and get one in a year or two.
Cheers,
Carl