It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 8:39 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:21 pm 
Strapmaker
Strapmaker

More Ready To Go straps: Click here...
Custom order straps: Click here...
Email Micah: micah@vintagerstraps.com

If you see a strap on this page that you want just email me at micah@vintagerstraps.com to see if it's still available (let me know the number), if it is we can arrange payment (Paypal preferred but not required) and once I receive your payment... in the mail your strap goes, no waiting!

My name is Micah and there's a few things about me and my straps that set me apart from most other makers and retailers:

- I'm one of the few full time dedicated strap makers. I don't do anything else and I don't make anything else, strap making is my career and has been for nearly 5 years. I don't do this for beer money or as a weekend hobby... your strap is my livelihood and I focus on your order 100%.

- I was a Panerai and watch enthusiast for years before I became a strap maker, which means I know and understand your passion on a personal level... I'm a watch nut too. I know your watch, I know the model number, I know it's history and I know how to make it look great!

- My straps are entirely hand made by me here in the Napa Valley USA using leathers I personally hand pick. There are no employees, no "factory", no middle man... it's just you, me and your strap. I answer every email, cut every strap by hand, stitch every stitch, package every order... I even mix my own custom edge coat color.

When you order a strap from me you're dealing with a dedicated professional and enthusiast who only has one thing in mind: Making your strap the best it can be!

Prices are in USD, FREE shipping worldwide. Each strap will come with tubes unless you tell me you don't need them.

Most of the straps you see here and more are available for custom order, just email me at micah@vintagerstraps.com and let me know what you'd like or visit my website http://www.vintagerstraps.com where you can see everything else I do.

Email: micah@vintagerstraps.com
1. Mauser, 130/80, 24/24, 1886 Tan stitching, polished spring bar Pre-V buckle. One sewn one floating keeper.
The ORIGINAL Mauser strap, others imitate but can never duplicate.
$165 no buckle, $175 with polished or brushed spring bar buckle

2. French Ammo, 145/95, 24/24, 1886 Tan box stitching, sewn in polished GPF buckle. One floating one sewn-in keeper.
Made from a vintage French ammo pouch, this one is awesome!
$165

3. Sammy, 140/90, 24/24, Mil-Spec green box stitching, sewn in polished Pre-V buckle. One floating one sewn-in keeper.
Rugged, stylish appeal in a very comfortable and supple package.
$155

4.Slate, 125/75, 24/24, white stitching, shown with a polished spring bar Pre-V buckle. Two floating keepers.
This one will be my next Special you can get it now.
$115 no buckle, $125 with polished or brushed spring bar buckle

5. Quarry, 145/95, 24/24, 1886 Tan stitching, shown with polished spring bar Pre-V buckle. Two floating keepers.
A long-time favorite, classic taupe strap.
$135

6. Wicket, 130/80, 24/24, Goldenrod stitching, shown with spring bar brushed Pre-V buckle. Two floating keepers.
A great super-comfy tan strap.
$125 no buckle, $135 with polished or brushed spring bar buckle

7. Dark Woods, 130/80, 24/24, 1886 Tan stitching, shown with spring bar brushed Pre-V buckle. One sewn one floating keeper.
A fan favorite, Dark Woods is supple, comfortable and dead gorgeous.

8. Brindle, 120/75, 24/24, black stitching, shown with polished spring bar Pre-V buckle. Two floating keepers.
The ultimate in modern looks with vintage appeal, perfect on any Panerai.

9. Plainsman, 125/75, 24/24, 1886 Tan stitching, shown with polished spring bar Pre-V buckle. Two floating keepers.
Another popular strap, Plainsman is classic and super comfy.

10. Crackle, 130/80, 24/24, 1886 Tan stitching, shown with polished spring bar Pre-V buckle. Two floating keepers.
Not too thick, super supple, great character.

Again, you can see many of these straps and more at my website at www.vintagerstraps.com. Thanks again paneristi.com!

Questions?
Email: [url=mailto:micah@vintagerstraps.com]micah@vintagerstraps.com[/url]

Thanks for looking!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:46 pm 
Panerai Newbie
Panerai Newbie

Bump for a great seller. Micah is wonderful to deal with, and his straps are incredible!!