The Ultimate Panerai Discussion Forum!
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:26 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: New guy, new Pam310
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 pm 
Panerai Newbie
Panerai Newbie

Hello all,

So I've been lurking here for a while but felt it was inappropriate to post anything as I don't currently own a PAM. That is until, now. Tomorrow I will be receiving my first. A 310 chrono. Can wait! I've been a collector/user of higher end watches for quite a few years but never really paid much mind to Panerai, mainly do to price. I know, what's wrong with me, right? I'm more of a "tactical" kind of guy, and use my watches hard. But you get what you pay for in most instances, and I don't expect to be disappointed with this. I had the opportunity to try on the watch at a local dealer to see fit and whatnot. What an outstanding watch! Looks, feel, action, everything. I happened to find another dealer outside my home town with a lot better price on the 310, so I went with him. And I mean a lot better. I also picked up an OEM velcro/kevlar band for it as I don't want to damage the beautiful croc strap that the watch comes with. Anyhow, thanks for reading my blather, and I hope to get some corrispondance here. Any pictures of other 40mm Panerai's would be great!

Post subject: Re: New guy, new Pam310
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:33 pm 
Panerai Aficionado
Panerai Aficionado

Hello and a welcome from the UK 8-)

An interesting first Panerai which i really hope you enjoy. The problem is, as a brand they're usually infectious and just the one often turns into two or more. Great in some respects, but bad on the wallet!

Enjoy your 310 when it is properly yours :)